John Antonios is a Certified Personal Branding Strategist & Executive Coach in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). He is dedicated to helping you cash in on their passion and take control of your brand legacy.
With over 10 years of branding experience for blue chip companies, like Kellogg’s and SUBWAY, John realized that the success of a certain brand is dependent on the individuals behind it. However, more often than not, one’s personal brand is diluted in the bigger picture, and personal efforts go unnoticed. When John wanted to showcase more of his work than reflected in his CV, it was his tipping point to launch his own consulting business.
John first learned about personal branding and creating his own legacy through extensive research and specializing in social media to leverage his personal brand. He then became one of the first Reach Certified Personal Branding Strategists in his region. Now John Antonios stands side by side with politicians, executives, entrepreneurs, and graduating students helping them understand and promote their brand DNA.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management – Doctorate in Business Administration (in progress
- Grenoble Graduate School of Business – Diploma in Management Consulting
- Grenoble Graduate School of Business – Masters in International Business
- American University of Beirut – Bachelor in Business Administration
- Certified Personal Branding Strategist – REACH COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTING
- Certified 360 Personal Assessment – REACH COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTING