Date Thursday, June 27, 2013
Duration Full Day
Venue Beirut Symposium Executive Center – Sin el Fil, Beirut – Lebanon
Becoming the employer of choice is no longer an option. The battle for talent is fiercer than ever before! Today’s fast-paced changing business environment has greater impact on every organization’s highly qualified and motivated workforce. To keep up with that change, organizations are trying to secure a unique position on the corporate ladder that is why more & more firms are strategically managing their employer brand.
Employer branding represents a firm’s efforts to promote, both within and outside the company, a clear view of what makes it different and desirable as an employer. The traditional approach to talent acquisition yields in huge databases, whereas the process of employer branding identifies the right talent for the right position.
The workshop will showcase how a firm can strategically engage their employees and build a favorable reputation from within, dynamically impacting their brand and image in the market & workplace to lead the war for talent.
- Understanding the Employer Branding & its benefits
- Identifying the characteristics of successful employer brands
- Defining the Employment Value Proposition with a closer look at the psychological & emotional elements of an employment contract
- Understanding the effects of organizational image and member identification
- How to communicating the employer brand
The Branding for Talent workshop will enable you to attract & retain the “right fit”. The practical approach and case study methodology will allow you to relate to your business practice and subsequently introduce the concept of employer branding into your corporate culture and position your company as an “employer of choice”. This one day workshop serves as a foundation for an eminent war … the war for talent!
Who Should Attend
- Human Resource professionals
- Organizational Development (OD) professionals
- Corporate Communication professionals
- Internal Communications professionals
- Marketing / Corporate Brand Managers
For More Info
For any additional information, kindly contact Ms. Marina Wakim, of Leading Minds, on (961) 76 349 910. Or simply drop me an email.